Corporates face much competition and challenges in todays global market place, and therefore must operate efficiently, with confidence and predictability. Corporate treasurers are at the forefront in meeting this challenge.
As a consequence, Corporate treasurers must:
- Have visibility of their cash across local and foreign banking relationships
- Achieve efficiency in managing their working capital
- Ensure compliance to local regulations, impacting global operations (such as SOX and SEPA)
- Operate their business units as not just cost-centers but enablers of their company’s strategy, affording flexiblity and agility in business decision making and operations
SWIFT India offers a single window for Corporate treasurers to achieve these goals across their banking relationships.
Corporates can communicate with banks using the SWIFT India channel a common set of standards for
- Domestic high and low value electronic payments initiation;
- International telegraphic transfer (TT) payments initiation;
- Demand draft and cheque payments initiation;
- Payment cancellations, exceptions and investigations;
- Intra-day and end-of-day reporting;
- Automated bank account management.